1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pop your name on the list below, and let us know what you've ordered
Be the first in country

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, it looks great in red. You may be the first on the forum to have ordered one!

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
That's the Stepway order placed
I have a happy bunny of a wife now.

Cinder red Laureate, with spare wheel kit.

Oh and or provisional delivery date is the 3rd of June. Lets see far the Stepway delivery dates slip, but at least it is European made and doesn't need to travel from India.

Happy days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you order it from Dacia or a dealer. because dealers have been told delivery dates will be the end of June at the earliest

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Dealer. Salesman gave us that date (for what is worth going by duster dates
)and I have the paperwork with that date on it. Demo car is supposed to be arriving the start of may I believe. Who knows but ideally we could be doing with it before mid July as we plan to head to France on a holiday so the mpg of the diesel Stepway would be very much appreciated

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ordered a Laureate diesel in Mercury colour.

Reactions: Geraint

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks, I couldn't decide between the red and the mercury and have still been doubting tonight whether I made the right choice! I'm so indecisive!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I work for a dealer and there are no confirmed delivery dates yet. all we have been told is expect customer orders to be end of june.​

·
Registered
88 Posts
I emailed Dacia via Facebook & they were unwilling or unable to shed any light on delivery dates. I'm kind of resigned to not having it til July. If I expect the worse, can't be disappointed, that's my theory anyway!

Reactions: NineCherries

·
Registered
4 Posts
i work for a dealer this is what i have dacia

• Orders for Sandero Stepway will open in SEDRE Dacia and on www.dacia.co.uk​
on 1st January 2013
• Customer deliveries will start in late June 2013​

hope this helps you all and this is what im telling my customers
Dealer demonstrator and display vehicles due to arrive in early June

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just as a comparison I ordered a Lodgy here in Spain in early June and was told delivery would be end of September, at the end of July I got a phone call from a very worried sales girl who n had been trying to contact me for a week. She wanted to tell me that my car had arrived and I had to go and fill the forms for registration ( they do things differently here. Anyway it took three days to get the reistration docs etc. and I took delivery on the 23rd July and was more than happy. That is except that I never got cleared up that she said that the roof bars had to be fitted and the brochure said they were optional and I wanted to know if they were optional and I did not want them she said I had to have them and to pay 190 euro for the privilage of having some thing I did not want.

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Hooray.......
I've ordered a Dacia Stepway Laureate dci in mercury (silver) with a 5 year warranty today! Now the long wait begins..... Lol

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Congratulations
I did notice on Facebook today that dacia were advertising the Stepway for test drives. But in the comments they didn't confirm where/ when the demo's were available. I'm really looking forward to our car arriving
I'm going to bung them an email to try and find out.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
And on twitter too

Hit the road with a brand new #Dacia Sandero Stepway - book your test drive today. bit.ly/SnTyzZ pic.twitter.com/lOXN5aEf

·
Registered
178 Posts
hmmm called a few dealerships - same story - our test model is coming late May but you can test drive the Sandero which is exactly the same except the extra ground clearance.......
Looks like a porky to get more preorders unless they are doing the same as the Duster tour please let me know if can confirm otherwise

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordering Tomorrow Crimson, with all the bells, and whistles. However I am just having a cold feet moment, over spare wheel issues. Acoording to the brochure, a spare wheel can be purchased for £50,00. According to comments on another forum thread, no jack is supplied. What good is a spare wheel without a jack??. I had assumed,apparently wrongly that a jack would have been standard. Having second thoughts now, but than aagin perhaps a jack is not too great an exspense. \will have to do some more tinking, and research.

1 - 20 of 1347 Posts