UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i am seeking to buy roof bars for my duster, dont want to pay dealer prices as i rarely use them, have tried the ones fro Argos and the mounting brackets dont fit, HELP

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
hi ya puts!!!
look at the duster after market thread, i've done a review, and many if us have got, the ones from LIDL ....:D
i know...who'd have thought....
for 95% of things they are just fine and dandy, have a load capacity of 90kg!!!!
and only cost £27 ish ....bargain !!!!
good luck
DM xxxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the welcome guys, am afraid all my local Lidl stores are out of them, but i will keep looking, fortunately im not desperate, just a little lost.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Sent you a PM about the Duster Roof Bars.

Get In Touch by(PM) hopefully will be to help you out :D as I have a pair of Genuine Dacia one`s (never used). that I got along with my Duster.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers chris, fortunately simmy-sammy is helping me out with some, this is the first time i have joined one of these forums, i think all the guys are great and i hope i get to be helpfull for someone at some point too.

·
Registered
319 Posts
micksgarage.com have the same Brio bars for sale at £39.99 free delivery. They are in Ireland but can be found on the web or on Ebay.co.uk. I tried LIDL but they had none and were not getting more of them in.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
couldn't agree with you more Geraint

if folks can wait....its worth it...the Lidl ones are superb and have a good 90kg load capacity, and are lockable and everything

and fit in with the Dacia mantra of "do the maths" .... :D

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Agree lidl bars great fitting is easy
Do the maths they fit the bill

Badger Sent from his iPhone using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app. Mariana blue laureate duster 4x2

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
put upon daily (??1)

Anyway, putupon':

Re bars - while some say Aldi/Lidl bars work well, you'll be hard pressed to find them: in-store specials, from my experience, tend to sell out pretty pronto if they are any good. You can wait for the next Aldi/Lidl offerings or check out other threads on the forum. I'm too lazy to check out other content on this subject, but it's there to find (including some posts by me). I went with the expensive Thule feet option (to match my existing bars), but there are definitely good alternatives at a lower price.

·
Registered
319 Posts
If LIDL dont have them then www.micksgarage.com do . They are £39.99 and i bought some. They fit well and are real sturdy with 100kilo load limit. I think they are the same as the LIDL ones and made in Italy and known as BRIO roof bars. Have a look on Ebay and search for them by name as i also saw others cheaper on there. The ***** Garage ones are great and not a bad price and the include delivery in the price unlike the other sellers..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ah well i wasted £13.00 but i have them now and am well pleased with them. You can tell i am not a Scot cant you? Ha Ha....

Thanks anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts