UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be getting our very own DaciaForum.co.uk phone app by the end of May, free for all users for Apple and Android phones. But, before I go launch this, I need some images for the loading screens etc :) The images required are:

1) App Icon (144x144 PNG)

2) Splash Screen (portrait - 1536x2048 PNG and 1080x1980 PNG)

3) Splash Screen (landscape- 2048x1536 PNG)

This app will be uploaded to the Apple and Android stores.

So, any suggestions / graphic experts out there?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Love the idea Nick and will look out for it but sorry don't have the skills you require on this task.

We'll be getting our very own DaciaForum.co.uk phone app by the end of May, free for all users for Apple and Android phones. But, before I go launch this, I need some images for the loading screens etc :) The images required are:

1) App Icon (144x144 PNG)

2) Splash Screen (portrait - 1536x2048 PNG and 1080x1980 PNG)

3) Splash Screen (landscape- 2048x1536 PNG)

This app will be uploaded to the Apple and Android stores.

So, any suggestions / graphic experts out there?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sorry Nick i cant even copy and paste without mucking the pc up, but think its a great idea to have an app for the phones ect.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I was thinking if you just use the Dacia logo and add in the text of Forum.CO.UK in the colour scheme of this forum. Might not be half bad and the logo sticks out anyway.

I had a quick look on Play (Android App Store) and I only came across one Dacia app which was called Stiri Dacia (Romanian I presume) and the icon was basic Logo with simple text in blue on a white back ground.

Reactions: Nick

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It'd be great if there was someone here able to possibly knock up a montage of all the Dacia models for the splash screens :)

I agree with the above, Dacia logo for the app icon, with the forum address.

Jamiea42 - it'll have all the functions that Tapatalk / Forumrunner have :)

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Font in header - honestly - no idea. I've also lost the original I think as I had a hard drive failure and it wasn't on my backups.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I like IrishWhiskeyChasers logo......and then there's Mikey.....especially if you put a Dacia logo round his neck on a blue ribbon or something!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ye cannae beat the "Irish Whisky" ( and the app logo suggestion ) !!!

Barry

Scottish Whisky appreciation society ( new branch 1 member , me )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts