UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Sandero has arrived at the dealer and tomorrow I am going to visit it (do I take flowers and chocolates for it?) oh and to pay for it.....

Anyway as I said its number plate sort of reads Bugs..... BU63 *GS.....Now Mrs S picked the reg from a list as i didn't see anything that interested me so she said it looks like Bugs as in Bunny...... so do we call it Bugs Bunny (her choice) or Bugsy Malone (my choice)

Votes please.....

A few 'facts' to help you with your choice....

My wife chose the reg

My wife cannot drive and never will (she doesn't want to learn but nothing stopping her)

Car will be in my name....

Little-un loves Bugs Bunny

Bugsy Malone is in top 10 films of all time (You give a little love and it all comes back to you la la la la and we're going to remembered for the things that we say and do..... Oh sorry I got carried away then)

That is the evidence can I have the jury's verdict..... Bugs Bunny or Bugsy Malone?

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Why not just Bugsy? works for both choices.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its white by the way..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But I've got to have a character in my head when I call it Bugsy

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Easy! You can have a splurge gun wielding mini gangster in your head and your daughter can have a smartarsed fluffy wabbit in hers :D
Thanks sounds like a plan... (little-un is a boy though and it seems like he's a 6 year old teenage 'Kevin')

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUGSY (MALONE) THE SANDERO EXISTS I'VE SEEN HIM :)

Looks Fab!!!! all clean and sparkling and ready for delivery tomorrow......

A pleasant surprise were Chrome dial surrounds. I'd resigned myself after comments on here to them being missing so :D No glove box light though but as these are often cause of flat batteries I'm not bothered and I checked the spare wheel was there (it was of course)

Roll on Sunday so I can drive it

Reactions: min200

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
My Sandero has arrived at the dealer and tomorrow I am going to visit it (do I take flowers and chocolates for it?) oh and to pay for it.....

Anyway as I said its number plate sort of reads Bugs..... BU63 *GS.....Now Mrs S picked the reg from a list as i didn't see anything that interested me so she said it looks like Bugs as in Bunny...... so do we call it Bugs Bunny (her choice) or Bugsy Malone (my choice)

Votes please.....

A few 'facts' to help you with your choice....

My wife chose the reg

My wife cannot drive and never will (she doesn't want to learn but nothing stopping her)

Car will be in my name....

Little-un loves Bugs Bunny

Bugsy Malone is in top 10 films of all time (You give a little love and it all comes back to you la la la la and we're going to remembered for the things that we say and do..... Oh sorry I got carried away then)

That is the evidence can I have the jury's verdict..... Bugs Bunny or Bugsy Malone?
Sim' sandero. To your 1st question: No, you should take a prayer book. (Oops - sorry - forgot for a moment that yours is made in Romania - scrub that). As to a name: read my signature - do you actually need me to vote on the options?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts