UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Well folks I have been accepted to volunteer for The Outward Bound Trust via DHL in October.

This week is given over to underprivileged teenagers that otherwise wouldn't get a chance of a holiday and to be able to do this they get lots of volunteers like me to raise funds to pay for the kids. On top of that we have to look like we know what we are doing with sailing, rock climbing etc and a two day hike into the Snowdonian mountains....begining to wonder what I have let myself in for here!

I have got to raise through donations, silly acts and car boots the princely sum of £500 by the start of August!

Soooo if you good folks here could see your way to donating on the following link it would be a great help! Even if its a £1 it's a £1 closer towards my target! I promise to put up lots of pictures when I get back so you can all have a good laugh at what I look like in a wetsuit, dangling from a cliff top in tangles ropes and how exhausted they have made me over the course of 5 days!

Thanks in advance folks and I will keep you all updated on how the fund raising is going here!

http://www.justgiving.com/Nick-Smith29

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im very nearly at my target now so if any of you good folks could donate a pound or two to my target please do it vis the link in my last post and thanks :)

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and if it gee's you all up the Land Rover forum folk have donated quite a bit so I am sure the Dacia crowd wouldn't want to be out done!

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
@min200

Allow "Salt and Peppier" for voting and I'll donate a tenner! The alternative is me sending a mere fiver to the Campaign Against Myopic Discrimination (or some other really worthy cause of my choosing - perhaps whatever charity Specsavers are corporately supporting this year) :eek: <_<

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Dress

LMAO only just seen this...bribery could get you anywhere.....lol
Just think of it as an equal opportunities gesture!

Got my new glasses in the end and have to say the Duster face-lift looks pretty neat even if they didn't upgrade the fog lamps. :lol:

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arob firstly thanks for the donation but just 50p shy of the target now!!! Im sure someone here will push me over the finishing line!

Now as for the facelift photo....that was a Stepway!!! Nice or what! I wants one!!

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well thanks folks I have now hit an amazing £600!!! That's £100 over target!

Thank you again for your generosity it will make a massive difference :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts