UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the 1st time I've been a passenger. How do I overcome the desire to scream, Stop the Car and let ME Drive lol

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Have you considered filling the parcel shelf and dash with stuffed toys? Maybe something pink and fluffy hanging from the rear view mirror, and some of those eyelashes for the headlights. That should stop him.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
If that fails, paint the entire car pink, or better yet! yellow with little red X's all round the edges so it looks like a proper duster :D

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm liking all your suggestions. Sadly, he absolutely loves it and nothing I do will put him off. Shame we can't afford another.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you considered filling the parcel shelf and dash with stuffed toys? Maybe something pink and fluffy hanging from the rear view mirror, and some of those eyelashes for the headlights. That should stop him.
Chris300

Purple eyelashes would look great, tnx for the idea ????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Remember in the eighties the green tinted sun visor strip some people stuck at the top of their windscreens with their names on?

You could re-introduce the craze with your own name on the drivers side, and your husbands name over the passenger seat. That might just do the trick!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Remember in the eighties the green tinted sun visor strip some people stuck at the top of their windscreens with their names on?

You could re-introduce the craze with your own name on the drivers side, and your husbands name over the passenger seat. That might just do the trick!
Best one yet lol

Don't know if I could cope with it though

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My friends daughter googled FTO when I explained my dilemma yorkshirejohn! Trust me he'd still want the Duster ????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts