UK Dacia Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think used prices will remain strong for the foreseeable future, over the past 2 years annual sales have been around 1.6 million which compares with approx 2.4 million per annum pre pandemic.
This means that there are around 1.6 million used cars less than 2 years old which are 'missing' from the marketplace, the demand is still basically there so prices will hold up.
Just my opinion though!
On another note I saw a grey extreme whilst on my dog walk this morning, it looked really good👍

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I think used prices will remain strong for the foreseeable future, over the past 2 years annual sales have been around 1.6 million which compares with approx 2.4 million per annum pre pandemic.
This means that there are around 1.6 million used cars less than 2 years old which are 'missing' from the marketplace, the demand is still basically there so prices will hold up.
Just my opinion though!
On another note I saw a grey extreme whilst on my dog walk this morning, it looked really good👍
Thanks for that opinion Paul. I am thinking they will stay slightly higher than normal but feel that it can't last forever and knowing my luck, the prices will plummet just before I get my new Duster. I'm glad to hear you have seen one and think it looks good. I doubt very much if I will see one where I live before I get mine, in fact I'm fairly confident mine will be the only Extreme in the area.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts