UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I had a small incident this evening and I can't find a glass to repair my window ... Checked at eurocarparts and halfords, but didn't saw...
Any ideas ? ????????

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did contacted the dealership. They said the glass isn t covered by warranty and to go to get it priced. How expensive it could be?
I never had any accidents/incidents and don't know how to fix it. ????

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
As long there no damage to surround to where mirror is ur car is only months old claim faulty fittment those things happen if get in touch with C/S explain to them

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stepway laureate. Heated mirror. Checked on Eurocarparts and Halford but they said they don't have for this model.
I fix it today ???? I ve been to the dealer. He ordered one and came in 2 days, £25.
I will pay attention next time .

Now I would like to buy some wing mirror covers. Just in case ????????

Thanks guys x

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Not for glass play them at there game tell them u went over bump and glass fell out
As long there no damage to surround to where mirror is ur car is only months old claim faulty fittment those things happen if get in touch with C/S explain to them
...dangerous advice: I'm sure Dacia dealers and/or CS keep an eye on this forum, and we wouldn't want anyone to make a fraudulent claim, would we?..

Joe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...dangerous advice: I'm sure Dacia dealers and/or CS keep an eye on this forum, and we wouldn't want anyone to make a fraudulent claim, would we?..

Joe
Agree!

I told them the truth. £25 for a glass mirror is not to bad, was fixed in 2 minutes ???? and he polished the scratches as well, free of charge. ????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts