UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On page 2.19 of the Sandero handbook, it mentions Hill start assistance.

On a hill, going up or down.

When in gear, foot on break (stationary) The car is held for two seconds before the brakes are automatically released to stop you from rolling.

I haven't tried to see if it works yet.

Does it work and is it for all models? It does't actually say what models in the handbook so I assume it's Access, Ambiance and Laureate.

Has the Duster got this as well?

Good drivers wouldn't need this would they? ;) We all know how to do a hill start :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts

When in gear, foot on break (stationary) The car is held for two seconds before the brakes are automatically released to stop you from rolling.

Does it work and is it for all models? It does't actually say what models in the handbook so I assume it's Access, Ambiance and Laureate.

Good drivers wouldn't need this would they? ;) We all know how to do a hill start :)
lol. No the Duster has no hoyty toyty posh stuff like that. We have to rely on good crotch control!:)

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
This is normally on automatics...all of our wagons have it and its very handy for stopping you rolling back into the car behind :rolleyes:

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts

All the attempts to try this have failed in my car so don't think it is actually active need to get the book out and have a read.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have tried this and confirm it does not work (unless I'm doing something wrong)

Maybe it only works on the Logan (as the handbook covers this as well)

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
I have tried this and confirm it does not work (unless I'm doing something wrong)

Maybe it only works on the Logan (as the handbook covers this as well)
I also think it has details from the Previous mk1 sandero but can't confirm this.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I live in Suffolk....... what's a hill??

Reactions: antavi
1 - 9 of 9 Posts