UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just got my duster ambience yesterday and very happy with it, big smile, now there is one little thing I haven't had time to figure out yet which is the little electronic dashboard display screen right next to the analog clocks. In seems a bit empty no info displayed there just the gas level and that's it.

Any advice about where to press or whatever so I can get at least clock and speed in there?

I know is in the manual somewhere but just haven't had the opp to look for it really :)

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hi all,

Just got my duster ambience yesterday and very happy with it, big smile, now there is one little thing I haven't had time to figure out yet which is the little electronic dashboard display screen right next to the analog clocks. In seems a bit empty no info displayed there just the gas level and that's it.

Any advice about where to press or whatever so I can get at least clock and speed in there?

I know is in the manual somewhere but just haven't had the opp to look for it really :)

Thanks in advance.
You'll find all of the operating info in the handbook, alternatively the forum search function works quite well.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
Happy motoring in your new motor...

To scroll through the different function of your LCD dash display, Press the button on the end of your indicator stalk, each press will move on to the next function.

To familiarise yourself to the specific functions available on the version of LCD display that you have in your motor you are best to take the time to look in the handbook for your motor.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys, i know i have been bit lazy with the search but yes i did it!! the display is lacking a bit on information tho, was hoping to find speedometer and clock together or something to fill up the screen a bit more but i guess the options in my ambience 4x2 are just a bit limited....:-(.

Thank you guys anyway!! Loving the duster lots me make love to it everynite :)

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Thank you guys, i know i have been bit lazy with the search but yes i did it!! the display is lacking a bit on information tho, was hoping to find speedometer and clock together or something to fill up the screen a bit more but i guess the options in my ambience 4x2 are just a bit limited....:-(.

Thank you guys anyway!! Loving the duster lots me make love to it everynite :)
" lots me make love to it everynite :) " HaHa....
The Sunday Sport used to be full of stories like that... pmsl...

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...in my Duster Ambiance the display button is on the end of the (right-hand) wiper stalk, while the horn is on the (left-hand) indicator stalk...

...it has less info than my previous cars, but I soon got used to it - and I trust my own fuel economy calculations more than what a car says anyway!...

Joe

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
...in my Duster Ambiance the display button is on the end of the (right-hand) wiper stalk, while the horn is on the (left-hand) indicator stalk...

...it has less info than my previous cars, but I soon got used to it - and I trust my own fuel economy calculations more than what a car says anyway!...

Joe
Oooopps yea the button is on the end of the wipers stalk not the indicator stalk lol....
You will certainly get noticed if you keep pressing the one on the end of the indicator stalk...

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...You will certainly get noticed if you keep pressing the one on the end of the indicator stalk...
...or possibly not; the Duster has one of the poorest horns I've ever heard - even worse than one of my old 6v bikes!...

...sorely tempted to put a pair of two-tone snail horns in there, like my dad used to do - my brother got first dibs on that pair - Stebel, I think - and they're in his Jeep now...

Joe

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
...or possibly not; the Duster has one of the poorest horns I've ever heard - even worse than one of my old 6v bikes!...

...sorely tempted to put a pair of two-tone snail horns in there, like my dad used to do - my brother got first dibs on that pair - Stebel, I think - and they're in his Jeep now...

Joe
Or do this lmao....

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers did something similar to their old VW Beetle: tried to find a scan of it online...

Joe
p.s. the sign of a misspent youth...

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
...the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers did something similar to their old VW Beetle: tried to find a scan of it online...

Joe
p.s. the sign of a misspent youth...
HaHa, In days gone by I am guilty of a dukes of hazard air horn.... OOOooooo that was loud and gave me many laughs....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts