UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's easy, taken mine off 3 or 4 times. 4 screws under bonnet and another 6 I think between inner wheelarch and underneath bumper. Once all bolts and screws out make sure there is a soft blanket on ground and then peel away each side of the bumper (using plastic tools preferably) the clips between bumper and wing. Prize the grill up and the bumper will just fall away onto soft blanket or if there happens to be a helper they can hold it for you. Fitting a reversal as they say but be careful not to bend tabs on bumper.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...no worries: I bought front & rear skid plates, and in both cases decided to fit them WITHOUT removing the bumpers, 'cos it looked like a bit fiddly...

Joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking of doing a mod to the front uppger grill if possible when i install extra lights.

Now the grill is a part of the bumber but when i put rods to the colission bar behind the bumber they will prodrude tru the light holder and the licence plate and sofort give extra support to the bumber, right ?

So i thought about cutting the grill of and mount it with screws to the bumper when i have secured all the rods and light harness.

Could it work ?

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Excellent - i am going to replace the OEM horn as it sounds like a mouse farting and replace with a twin air horn - but need to remove bumper to remove old one and mount new one :)
...very tempting - but I'd want to do it without removing the bumper, so I suppose I could just disconnect/bypass the original horn, and mount the new one(s) where space permits?...

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts