UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else think the wheels should sit a bit further out than they do on the stepway? The black arch trims make them look in a long way, anyway I've found some for the stepway that bolt to the hub then you bolt the wheels to the new holes on the spacer, which are 25mm wide each side! £60 per axle!
Any opinions?

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
343 Posts
The only thing I've noticed with the wheels myself is the rear wheel looks a bit lost in the arch

·
Registered
343 Posts
Would there be any problem due to wheel bearing or suspension wear due to the off-set of the wheel from it's originally designed position?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think if it's going to wear the bearings you'd be looking at problems over 60k miles and unless you have the extra warrenty you're footing the bill.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
No, no, no and no and just incase you missed it NO !!!!

Your vehicles geometry has been designed and set up using alot of technology, not only will the car handle differently (and possibly not for the better), not to mention if it gets towed into a bodyshop and an assessor sees it, then methinks you wont get paid!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds good. Looking forward to the pics!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
135 Posts
hope you tell your insurance company, else expect to be in a lot of trouble if you are in an accident where someone gets injured and the police are involved

1 - 8 of 8 Posts