UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Great first shot! not sure about the gangsta eyeing up your car in the second though :D

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Lol looks superb! Next comp up and running soon

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App
I just know D&M will get me back for this, but how long is her list of possible #4 titles?

"Now, how about this one? Oh no, R'ed will like that. OK, this one - umm, perhaps not; Ger' & Troute will have something up their sleaves I don't doubt. I know - Duster down on the Farm ..... no, perhaps best I give that one a miss. Oh dear, what shall I choose?"

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't think he's removed the stickers tbh as ninecherries Is a fan of them. The second photo is of the high rear quarter of the car!

You got that spot on G. First pic was a nice Dacia related reflection. Second was just a good polishing shot of the rear quarter pilar but some dodgy character snuck into the reflection ;) lol.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Have you been drinking on a week day arob? You've lost me sorry?!!

I was just wondering why the winner of compo' #3 hasn't set the challenge for the #4 compo' yet.

I've even offered a suggestion to "the winner" of #3 (which I believed might tickle her fancy), but I guess "the winner" of #3 needs more time to deliberate. :p :D

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I was just wondering why the winner of compo' #3 hasn't set the challenge for the #4 compo' yet.

I've even offered a suggestion to "the winner" of #3 (which I believed might tickle her fancy), but I guess "the winner" of #3 needs more time to deliberate. :p :D
I think the next comp should be Dacias at famous battle grounds :)

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
There's nothing unfair about an advantage unless the other guy has it :)

Reactions: arob.wk

·
Registered
5,411 Posts

oi.......!!!!!

Actually i think you'll find i passed a selection of suggestions to Min over a week ago !!!!!!

Not my fault....

Not guilty as charged....

Apology will be accepted......but only if you're good and stop picking on me.....

or i might be forced to hire a boat, kidnap a certain fluff bunny thing....and see if the pregnant great white shark "Lydia"

who is heading for Cornwall, has ever tried...."fluff bunny a la mode "

DM x

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
oi.......!!!!!

Actually i think you'll find i passed a selection of suggestions to Min over a week ago !!!!!!

Not my fault....

Not guilty as charged....

Apology will be accepted......but only if you're good and stop picking on me.....

or i might be forced to hire a boat, kidnap a certain fluff bunny thing....and see if the pregnant great white shark "Lydia"

who is heading for Cornwall, has ever tried...."fluff bunny a la mode "

DM x
Apology offered! :)

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
And Min has been away for a few days, come back with the Flu (really is the flu this time not just a man cold) AND I'm working until around 3am at the moment. ..

Just enjoy the anticipation for the next comp...ok seeing as everyone is so excited I will sort it in the morning but you all best be playing!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts