UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have just joined this broup...THEN I read something that states that this group is for East Anglia which is Norfolk and Suffolk.
Now thats just county..ist.
Ok im in Essex but please...i do live quite near Colchester and my Mum lives near Fakenham, so ppllleeeaaase let me stay.

I promise that if there is a meet sometime, I will not turn up in white socks and black loafers.
Mind you thinking about it,,,the sunstrip on the wincscreen and fluffy dice..hmmmm...... no no thats actually just brought up an image Im not going to get rid of easily.

Kim

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
On behalf of the women who own this Group I say welcome aboard Captain. Choose a mop and get busy ;)

Reactions: eddie b

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I don't think Maud and Annie are taking new members here so much as recruiting staff.

9 days!! Where are you getting it from and what colour?

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's a Stepway coming from Holden in Norwich. It's their blue demonstrator. We did offer to keep the advertising on the side of the car for a year if they knocked another £500 off, they declined our kind offer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well they let me in and I'm in East London. ... well only 4 days a week then back to the county that's cooks their chips in dripping.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"choose a mop and get busy"

hmmm 2 things wrong with that.

1stly. The word "choose". thats a bit like the expression.
"some one has to take out the rubbish"
We all know it means the bloke.

2nd. Mop = cleaning....hang on thats wo...wo...wo...

Wonderful idea. Car need a clean.???

TAXI

Kim

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I have just joined this broup...THEN I read something that states that this group is for East Anglia which is Norfolk and Suffolk.
Now thats just county..ist.
Ok im in Essex but please...i do live quite near Colchester and my Mum lives near Fakenham, so ppllleeeaaase let me stay.
Just out of interest..... do you live in a private road?

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Everyone is welcome Kim, I take back the bit about having to be from Norfolk or Suffolk, but the bit about the girls being in charge still stands. And stop trying to deny your heritage Sidestand, your family are from Hemsby!!!

Roger I expect to see a photo of you being handed the keys to the new car.Hell I expect an invite, when is the big event!!!! My day off is Wednesday......

Annie Are you reading this, look where Hoggy is from!!!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
This is what I'm talking about Kim, one step out of line and Colchester could go up in flames all over again! :mellow:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Yes, of course........... What time do you want your chariot brought round in the morning?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
:lol:

I wonder if the air bags work on that :huh:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I thought you'd got a new hairdresser??

Actually...... I think I'm in love!

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is what I'm talking about Kim, one step out of line and Colchester could go up in flames all over again! :mellow:
What and do £500,000 of improvements

Not worth it......

Oh and Skritch

I know Lord Haningfield, thinks that Essex is his private Estate to use and plunder and use as his own private income but, no I live in a tiny 2 bed mid terrace workers cottage in the middle of nowhere.
Me , the missus and a 14 year old daughter who going on 19.

Bought the Duster as high seating, big boot, economical and cheap to run for my business.

Kim

Kim

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Kim,

Similar reasons to me buying mine. No, I wondered if there was a theme developing... Captain; tolleshunt Major... I nearly asked if you lived anywhere near Constable country.

It's like Maud says; I need to cut down.

Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The doctor assures me the meds will kick in soon......

Weeeeeeee.....

Intersting take on captain, major....never thought of that.
The reason for the captain bit is that many years ago my wife and I used to be proffesional skipper and hostess on large yachts abroad.
We where based in Mamaris in Turkey for a summer and we moored the boat opposite the only bar that didnt sell food. The owners wife did all the boat laundry and when we came back after the boss being on board, the owner of the bar would run up and take our ropes with
"Captain kimbo Captain kimbo, pass me rope"
The name stuck, even the owner used to call me it. Pretentious but memorable

Kim

·
Registered
457 Posts
My Duster was from East Bilney Renault, their ex demo, diesel, grey Laureate and I'm in Wymondham.
Hello fellow Wymondhamite!

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 20 of 39 Posts