UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Possibly Pitter lol. What I need more though is to move to canada. Can you sort that so we can come over there and save on shipping..?

·
Registered
756 Posts
If it was not for the increase in Road tax and decrease massively in Economy with the miles i do i would have an auto at the drop of a hat, they are so much easier to drive in cities, motorways not a problem as cruise control takes care of that, Auto with adaptive CC would be a god send, means i can look out of the windows more at the scenery whilst sending emails and eating my bacon banjo

·
Registered
199 Posts
No plans for the forseeable future in the UK however it isn't a definate no, but with emmissions regulations as they are it cannot be an old school 2.0 torque converter auto it will have to be either a Q/S type or dual clutch with the latter not being cheap so it may end up being too expensive a proposition.

·
Registered
756 Posts
No plans for the forseeable future in the UK however it isn't a definate no, but with emmissions regulations as they are it cannot be an old school 2.0 torque converter auto it will have to be either a Q/S type or dual clutch with the latter not being cheap so it may end up being too expensive a proposition.
Wonder if they can mate the Nissan QQ auto box from the 1.6 to the 1.5 as they have the tie up etc already although maybe not enough HP @ 110

·
Registered
199 Posts
We do get a fair few of enquiries on auto Dusters with many people walking out shaking their heads saying, "missed opportunity", "Dacia are mad not to" etc however Renault/Dacia would have done their homework and there will a good reason as to why there isn't an auto Duster in europe; most likely cost.

Slap an auto on a Duster and it easily could end up being an expensive car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts