UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to do with man boobs so get your minds out of the gutter.

Today was Dave's first visit to the office and on the way down the A34 something hit the bonnet, no idea what and I've looked hard and thankfully haven't got any marks, however I did notice the paint on the bonnet is quite thin (used to part own a car restoration workshop and notice these things) so thought I might invest in a bonnet bra, I have emailed the seller to confirm it is for the 2013> model as per the photo and he confirms it is.

Never had one before, but think it may look OK on the white car.........Plus it's something Big G doesn't appear to have so far ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
If they made then in blue or clear I'd be more up for a bra.

·
Registered
23 Posts
How easy are these to fit? The roads around my way are shocking and the bonnet of my current car has far too many chips in it... Might have to get one of these for my new Stepway...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fitting takes about 90 seconds, partially open bonnet, slide on bra and attach with 6 elasticated hooks to various points on the inside of the bonnet. You should remove it every week when you wash the car and the bra can be wiped clean and left to drip dry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts