UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'm fed up with hearing about certain 'problems' with a particular model.

And although I appreciate the frustration and anger of those affected they are only a small percentage of total sales of the model and seeing negative or sarcastic comments made towards new owners, I can't help thinking that this isn't portraying the forum as the friendly and helpful place that most owners 'clubs' are.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I admire your courage!

The trolls will try to eat you for dinner :)

Hopefully this issue some people have will get resolved soon.

But maybe we have to few issues with our cars so this one issue gets overly discussed.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
I'm fed up with hearing about certain 'problems' with a particular model.

And although I appreciate the frustration and anger of those affected they are only a small percentage of total sales of the model and seeing negative or sarcastic comments made towards new owners, I can't help thinking that this isn't portraying the forum as the friendly and helpful place that most owners 'clubs' are.
...........ur neck..........????!!!

mine is out there for a year or so and im still here

they only managed to reach my a..se from time to time .....but hey ho ...i let them chew in peace

there will always be people like that, who dont have anything to do better than cry Wolf :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
true story happened to my cousin and some friends
long story short:

3 cars with friends of my cousin florin went to tulcea on danube delta last year

there was a flood the cars in park they got flooded
1 was a logan like mine
1 was bmw x5 total lost cos of the electronics
1 was a nissan pathfinder

water was like headlights high

logan drove away like was never happened

nissan had gearbox prob cos water got into it via the gear linkage some how

of course water got inside the cars the logan too the carpets etc was high but drove away like was nothing

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
all cars rust at some point

but many here dream to have cars like german ones or many high brands which have aluminium bodies

for dacia money

i said this many times RESPECT and agreed with all who have real problems and its seems that there are prob

with qc and painting in india but the proportion are not apocalyptic as described here by a few

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Don't bite with these trolls just report them. If I am honest I havnt been reading the thread and when I log on another Mod has deleted the posts and/or dealt with the issue.

Please don't be shy in saying if you are upset or fed up of something. Discussions can get heated but there is no need for any rudeness or open attacks on folk.

Now if you want to see rust feel free to come over and have a laugh no I mean look at me series three Land Rover Project...

·
Registered
376 Posts
You are burying your head in the sand if you believe this will just go away. And you show very little sympathy for those of us who have real life rusting cars. I and others have posted photos........or are those fictional too? I am not on this forum to slate the car. ....as I have said before I love it. But I want to be taken seriously by my dealer and Dacia when there is a real issue. I really hope that none of uou have to go through what I and others are going through. I would ask that if you think we are all trolls then take a look at the pictures and ask yourself how you would feel having handed over £14000 two weeks ago and finding your car full of rust.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At no point Andy have I accused you or any others of being trolls and yes I do sympathise with all of you, BUT when new people join this forum and say they have bought a Duster and get told 'good luck you're going to need it' or similar that is what I'm complaining about, when this then overflows onto Dacia UK's Facebook page when someone enquires about a Duster and people are directed to this forum to see the problems IT IS NOT showing us all in a good light

·
Registered
376 Posts
If anyone asked me about my experience with my car, my dealer and Dacia, be it on Facebook face to face or on this forum, I would tell it like it is. I am not going to say it all rosy in the garden when there are clear issues. I only wish I had been given honest advice when I asked. There are people who have been "bullied" off this sight because they have voiced their views. I will not be going anywhere. I will fight Dacia and will help anyone to do the same.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I am aware of that and not using the forum to fight Dacia. ....just to make people aware of issues and collate information and help people if I can.

·
Registered
376 Posts
That would be the best thing.....but when people are being threatened with what could be described as a gagging order while they are being messed about makes life difficult. On here you can remain anonymous.....on Facebook uou can be identified.

·
Registered
376 Posts
How can you say it is a myth when I have been told. Are you not surprised that no one has put anything on Facebook? If you have not had any actual dealings in this area you are not qualified to comment.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Firstly I am not slating Dacia as my wife and i own both a Sandero and a Duster between us.

The Sandero has been a nice car from the beginning in the same way as the Duster has been a pile of hastily thrown together poo from the start.

Forum members are equally at right to point out the good or bad points of there vehicles, in fact some members quote and give advice about models they have never owned on a frequent basis.

I do not condone nastiness but negative and sarcastic comments are only to be expected when a vehicle fails to meet the owners expectations, why would you tell it any other way?

I would suggest that if you disagree with a thread on here, don't follow it!

·
Registered
376 Posts
And as I have spoken to Dacia......my dealer and tge finance company on a daily basis. ...I dont feel I an hiding. ......and the money I handed over was very much in the real world.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Well that helps clikfire.........just the unsympathetic I am alright jack comment that pisses those affected off.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have never mentioned the forum on Facebook because it is run by owners not Dacia. I have personally been told by Dacia UK that if I post anything on a media sight or the Dacia facebook page that brings their product into question they could bring legal action as the issue has not been proven.......even with the photos. So I was not talking about Bang.....it is personal experience.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts