UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a deposit on my new Duster Laureate 4x2 with ESC/ASR today ;-)))
Luckily found it in a showroom and with all the great info on the forum was able to look around it in detail, glad to say no rust !

Pick it up at the end of next week hopefully.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372706051.043900.jpg

There should be a picture if I've done it correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
YAY.....welcome to dusterdom dazzer...! :)

He looks amazing...! You'll love him when you pick him up, the problem will be sleep between now and then.... :rolleyes:

Cos its like christmas for grown-ups.....and the excitement REALLY gets to you !!!!! LOL :D

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Congrats Dazzer looking good just wait till you start brilling!!

Reactions: Dazzer99

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dazzer

SNAP!!!
Its a goodie!!
I put the cage and spare wheel on mine and asap put a rubber boot cover in to protect.
Hi Tricky Micky
Spoke to Karl at Renault Parts yesterday about the cage and wheel - he's a top bloke, very helpful. Im hoping that I'll be able to "customize" the waterproof fabric boot liner I have in my outgoing Audi A6 Allroad. It covers the base and sides with a flap to cover the boot lip as well.

How long have you had yours ?

Cheers

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YAY.....welcome to dusterdom dazzer...! :)

He looks amazing...! You'll love him when you pick him up, the problem will be sleep between now and then.... :rolleyes:

Cos its like christmas for grown-ups.....and the excitement REALLY gets to you !!!!! LOL :D
Thanks Dusterdly

I was thinking about you said about sleepless nights ........... at 3 am this morning :-0

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. Ordered a spare wheel, cradle, mudflaps and chrome exhaust thingy from Karl today. Top bloke, certainly knows his stuff and a pleasure to do business with.
Can't wait to get the car and get them fitted on. Time to sell the Audi Allroad to make way for my Duster ;-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Tricky Micky
Spoke to Karl at Renault Parts yesterday about the cage and wheel - he's a top bloke, very helpful. Im hoping that I'll be able to "customize" the waterproof fabric boot liner I have in my outgoing Audi A6 Allroad. It covers the base and sides with a flap to cover the boot lip as well.

How long have you had yours ?

Cheers
Hi

The clue is in my signature!!!doh!! never mind expect your in excited mode?

I have done just over 2000 miles and I have YET to pass or see another Duster whilst out driving..SORRY BRILLING..

even when Im using M1/M25 or going through London...Im def the only 1 in the village here in Houghton Regis..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi

The clue is in my signature!!!doh!! never mind expect your in excited mode?
I have done just over 2000 miles and I have YET to pass or see another Duster whilst out driving..SORRY BRILLING..
even when Im using M1/M25 or going through London...Im def the only 1 in the village here in Houghton Regis..
I saw a Caspian Blue Duster coming off at junction 13 on the M1 about 8.15 this morning and heading towards Bedford. The only one I've seen around here so far. Will keep an eye out for you ;-)

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Well done Gazzer, you will love it!! Fingers crossed for next week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts