UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my pearl black Stepway Laureate TCe 90 yesterday and have done 50 miles already. What a beauty to drive (I hope this experience lasts). As I've never had sat nav in a car before it takes some getting use to as it can be a bit annoying when it interrupts the radio or what ever you're listening to. Also had to get used to the beeping when approaching speed cameras (thought there was a problem with the car). Its comfortable to drive and not noisy at all. Love the boot space....first thing hubby did was to check to see if it was big enough to fit his golf bag and clubs (cheek). I'm getting the back five windows tinted on Friday and also now waiting for other things I've ordered for it to be delivered. It's true about parking in large car parks.....l'm now finding myself parking the furthest away to the entrance of the shop.

Made my dealer laugh when I brought out the checklist but said it was a very good idea (as one of the things on it was to make sure I had a full tank of petrol...which was one of the things he had promised me when the wrong colour Stepway was delivered in December - and he had forgot to do, but that was soon rectified). He had also fitted free of charge, front and back mud flaps, black Dacia scuff plates and a set of mats.

Just want to say a big thank you to this forum for all the useful advice and tips. I'll be posting pics after I've had the windows tinted.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's have some pics please ridge! It's the rules
Lol
I'm new to posting pics on-line....but have put one in my gallery. Was that the right place to put it or should it be attached to this post?

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Picked up my pearl black Stepway Laureate TCe 90 yesterday and have done 50 miles already. What a beauty to drive (I hope this experience lasts). As I've never had sat nav in a car before it takes some getting use to as it can be a bit annoying when it interrupts the radio or what ever you're listening to. Also had to get used to the beeping when approaching speed cameras (thought there was a problem with the car). Its comfortable to drive and not noisy at all. Love the boot space....first thing hubby did was to check to see if it was big enough to fit his golf bag and clubs (cheek). I'm getting the back five windows tinted on Friday and also now waiting for other things I've ordered for it to be delivered. It's true about parking in large car parks.....l'm now finding myself parking the furthest away to the entrance of the shop.

Made my dealer laugh when I brought out the checklist but said it was a very good idea (as one of the things on it was to make sure I had a full tank of petrol...which was one of the things he had promised me when the wrong colour Stepway was delivered in December - and he had forgot to do, but that was soon rectified). He had also fitted free of charge, front and back mud flaps, black Dacia scuff plates and a set of mats.

Just want to say a big thank you to this forum for all the useful advice and tips. I'll be posting pics after I've had the windows tinted.

hey congrats on ur new car

many happy safe miles in it

just wanna say that post a question or a thread here about the media nav if u cant find the answer in the already existing ones about the biping of the warnings

those bips CAN be turn of or look in the medianav handbook how to turn it off also to get the update for the map free of charge

or u can get it (the madianav manual) from me from here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_HFUgqYuS1JRDlTWWJpUDE1NHM&usp=sharing&tid=0B_HFUgqYuS1JeGxyRFk4dFllcGc

cheers ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
Beautiful!! Do you think the mud flaps are a well deserved extra? How do they look in the car? The front faced photo is not the best pic to see them ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts