UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a few online quotes for my new access 4x4 duster, still waiting for it though.

And i was pleasantly surprised at the quotes, doing a quote for me and the wife , lowest quote was £199.

What's other people finding with insurance, I know everyone has different circumstances but are you finding it a very low quote.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Unicoder. Went to the wife's ins broker for a quote for her pending duster ambiance 1.5 diesel. Quote came back around £240 for a full year and that includes myself on the policy. She will have to change from Axa ins as they don't recognise the duster on their systems as yet. I think the quote she got was from Allianz car insurance.

billyblue.

Did a few online quotes for my new access 4x4 duster, still waiting for it though.

And i was pleasantly surprised at the quotes, doing a quote for me and the wife , lowest quote was £199.

What's other people finding with insurance, I know everyone has different circumstances but are you finding it a very low quote.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I was thrilled to bits with a quote for me and my wife of £140........ We're both over 50 (just!) but that was over a hundred pounds cheaper than the Nissan Primera I've traded in!! :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Swinton for me and the wife, £144 fully comp....!

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thats a real good quote, some good low insurance premiums.
I was being pestered with mail shots from Swinton offerring £100 cash back, rung them two weeks ago, they had never heard of the Duster and promised to ring back. Last I heard from them!

·
Registered
40 Posts
£180 for me... Business use and partner on it (with 3 points.... ) £80 cheaper than my Mazda.... And my Astra van.... So delighted...

·
Registered
310 Posts
£214 for me and wife which is good with tesco. Problem is tesco are not accepting my quotemehappy NCD for some reason....not sure what to do to be honest!????

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
£214 for me and wife which is good with tesco. Problem is tesco are not accepting my quotemehappy NCD for some reason....not sure what to do to be honest!????
Is it because they haven't seen original paperwork or are Tesco doing the checking with Quotemehappy direct? How about threatening to take your business elsewhere?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Quotemehappy are entirely online. I have a ncd document downloaded and printed but they are not happy. I cannot call them as qmh are rmail based only.

Explained this and awaiting reply if they dont like it ill cancel and go elsewhere!

·
Registered
186 Posts
£185 for me and wife with LV.

Second car, well that's where the fun starts with the AA. I can honestly say the AA will never get my custom again, what a bunch of ....

They wanted nigh on £90 to change my wifes insurance. We could get it cheaper elsewhere, but then they would refund only £100 out of nearly £200 that was paid in Feb this year! Not yet a months cover with the so and so's. So trapped with them until we can dump the mask wearing shylocks next Feb.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got fully comp any driver over 25 protected NCD (8yrs) £100 excess £199 thought really good.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Count yourselves lucky, insurance here in Turkey is very expensive. Mine would have been £170.00 in the UK (got a quote online), it is double that here at £347.00! :(

The car is also more expensive to buy because of import duty and tax - £16,850.00 as opposed to £14,999.00 in the UK for the Laureate 4x4.!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Count yourselves lucky, insurance here in Turkey is very expensive. Mine would have been £170.00 in the UK (got a quote online), it is double that here at £347.00! :(

The car is also more expensive to buy because of import duty and tax - £16,850.00 as opposed to £14,999.00 in the UK for the Laureate 4x4.!
There had to be a down side to living in a sunnier climate ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have had a quote of £188 fully comp which I was amazed with, much cheaper (about £100) than my Megane insurance, so well happy with that !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Must be nice all these cheap quotes. I have to pay an extra £158 to change mine and that's just till October. Dunno what it's gunna be at renewal time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Guys, can anyone give me some company names to try for good insurance quotes please? thanks :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts