UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another quick question from me, what type of bulbs are used for the interior?

I always prefer the whiteness of LED interior bulbs so would like to get some in the Duster.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Reactions: Troute and antavi

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're a star mate, I'll get some of those ordered.

Exactly the same as the Renault interior bulbs 501s aka W5W!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
The ones above the centre door pillars on each side are not 5W5s (if fitted), off hand I'm not sure of the type but will in a few days when I pop them out to replace them. The boot light is also a W5W, easy to change too. I'm looking to lay in a strip of LEDs in the boot powered off the boot W5W supply .... hopefully I will do that tomorrow and post a guide soon.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The rear interior bulbs are bullet type, I have the same ones as Tozci for the side lights and front interior.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The rear interior bulbs are bullet type, I have the same ones as Tozci for the side lights and front interior.
The LHD version does not have the rear interior lights. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Morning

Has anyone managed to change the bulbs above the centre pillars? What bulbs are they and how did you get into the unit. Have changed all the others and doesn't look right with those original bulbs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning

Has anyone managed to change the bulbs above the centre pillars? What bulbs are they and how did you get into the unit. Have changed all the others and doesn't look right with those original bulbs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Festoon bulbs quite small in lenth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts