UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently swapped out the filament bulbs to white LED's (T10 W5W)

If you change all lights, including the trunk light, they will all glow slightly when you are driving and when they are supposed to be completely off. The solution is to leave the trunk light as a standard bulb and everything works ok.

·
Registered
985 Posts
This is due to your bulbs. I had this happen with mine and I found the issue was due to the front cab lights. I changed the bulbs and now everything works correctly. ALL of my bulbs are led.

·
Registered
985 Posts
You'll need to change them out for decent ones. Get rid of any of those horrible plastic and wire contact ones and try the printed circuit ones. It worked for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can anyone tell me what size festoon bulbs the rear cabin lights are please? I've just replaced all others but didn't realise that the rear cabin were festoon!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You'll need to change them out for decent ones. Get rid of any of those horrible plastic and wire contact ones and try the printed circuit ones. It worked for me.
Those printed circuit ones worked a treat, cheers for the advice in this post.

None of that unwanted glowing business.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yep, I'll post the sellers username in a sec.

Although, stupidly I gave my new insurer a ring and according to them they are a notifiable modification, so I'll be taking them back out until I change insurers next year.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you have the item number so can search easier? Notifiable modification? Its just a bulb??? Thats crazy. But then as we all know the type of bulb in the car affects performance????!!!???
Never heard of that one before.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you have the item number so can search easier? Notifiable modification? Its just a bulb??? Thats crazy. But then as we all know the type of bulb in the car affects performance????!!!???
Yep I know, but I think they just have a proper zero tolerance for any mods, in fact I think they are being a bit hard a$$ on it personally.
I gave them a ring when the solar plexus tints were for sale on her a week or so ago, they said if I installed them it would render my vehicle uninsurable, I'm thinking of suing them for trades descriptions calling themselves the cooperative insurance company.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here you go:
Item no. 251494434076

1 - 20 of 21 Posts