UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. Sorry if it has.

Noticed that my stepway had the same interior light as my old RS Twingo; you can swap that one for a megane light.

Megane uses 3 bulbs and has more independnat controls. Simple thing, but for £5 on eBay with free shipping, and some 501 SMD's, you can get a super bright interior light. Great when you use the fob at night and the car just illuminates brilliant white.

I've ordered one to double check and make sure it will work, but I can't see why not, wiring looks identical and size is too.

I will update when I can.

$_57.JPG

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I've got a brand spanking new Duster Celebration, fully spec'ed out. My front light only has two switches. It seems only the passenger is allowed to read a map after dark.

Ordered the three switch model and the LED lamps today for the upgrade.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
They probably fit the single units when they have no stock of 3 switch ones. My Duster has a three switch/bulb light.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I guess that's where they saved the minor difference in price from the top-spec model, labeled Exception in Hungary, to the Celebration. They are calling the celebration model a limited edition here in Hungary, and it's 160 GBP cheaper. The salesman said it was due to cost-saving improvements in the new MediaNav system.

I don't know about the dome light fixtures in the center of the roof on other models, but mine is a single-switch. I'm considering upgrading it too.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
My Stepway Ambiance has a three switch interior light.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts