UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At long last I picked my new Duster up today, and first impressions...
I'm absolutely overjoyed with it, looks good, drives well and has plenty of toys to play with inside. Have been driving my other halves Stepway for last couple of months and the Duster beats it hands down (in my opinion!) Photos of our ever expanding Dacia to follow!!

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meant to say expanding Dacia family.. We now have 5 in the family! The Duster is clearly the best though ;)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Meant to say expanding Dacia family.. We now have 5 in the family! The Duster is clearly the best though ;)

Lol, I knew that, but the image of a duster expanding and contracting at will amused me :lol:

They definitely look good together.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picked up my Duster Prime this week. It does not have the front folding arm rest fitted? I have taken it up with the dealer and am awating their reply.

I also phoned Dacia cust ser who confirmed ( as per the edvertising blurbs) that it should be there!!

Anyone else with a Prime missing an arm rest?

Also the correct version of arm rest for the Prime should be mounted on the drivers seat not the centre consol.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine certainly has the centre arm rest.. As fit what it's attached to..... I'll need to double check, but seems to fit just fine

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
AH, The elusive arm rest, Helps if the dealer knows that they have to fit it during the PDI inspection. Arm rest missing from my Duster Prime, salesman knew nothing about it. Asked him to find out and get back to me, he didn't. Excuse now, after a bat and ball game between my dealer and Dacia, is it's down to stores to get them in. Stores at my dealer say OH, but we have to get them from France !! AND !! why are they not here for delivery of customers cars ? I have 4 in stock, say stores, but they have been supplied with LHD fitting kits !! This all info that should be supplied to the customer and not that the customer has to go chasing it up when the dealer hasn't a clue. No indication from stores on time scale for delivery :angry:

The other issue with this is that its another trip back to the dealer to get it fitted, not easy when you have work and have to arrange other transport to get to work, but do the dealer care !!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Arm rest on the drivers seat.. Still happy with it! Although, following on from another thread by... Someone else (too lazy to look) my door handles are grey and not piano black as stated in brochure. Looks good enough to me right enough so probs won't bother doing anything about it!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I have at long last been informed that my dealer now has an armrest for me. "I'll need to book you in to have it fitted, I'll call you back" !!!!!!!!!!!!! That was two days ago !!! How long does it take to look at a diary and give someone a date to bring their car in ????? Mind you given the dealers incompetence up till now I am not surprised.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny thing is... I would have mad if arm rest hadn't been fitted too but in all honesty I find it just gets in the way and has spent 99% of its time in the upright position!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts