UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a little jolly in Le Havre. Saw lots of Dusters in a variety of colours, a couple of sanderos, a lodgy and a Logan. Was giving up hope of spotting a stepway then just as we were about to leave, I spotted 2 both in dark grey. I was very excited!!!! They are lovely looking cars & I can't wait to get my hands on mine :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
bwlgirl,i am interested in knowing how different they look compared to the sandero,which doesn't excite me i have to say.(sorry sandero owners)...jim

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Na afraid not, perhaps if id put my pint down I might have got my phone out quicker!!!!

Reactions: Juju Beanz

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would say a lot different. My dealer told me to imagine a sandero but chunkier but I disagree with him. It looks quite sporty and the added driving height, is definitely noticeable. My hubby and I were both pleased with what we saw.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
There's always one....
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013
eh Geraint
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013

Dark grey???? They must have been the previous shape stepways then cos they are only available in 4 colours across europe - silver black red and blue! Sorry for being anal lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh no :-( are they much different then?!

·
Registered
90 Posts
this thread is going the same way as my delivery date(.confusing)!!!can the dealers please get there demo's then we will have something solid to drool over. dacia uk if you are monitoring us,which i assume you are, come on dacia .give us our stepway before we need therapy. oops to late :blink:

·
Registered
81 Posts
When I saw my first one last summer I had to do a double take as I thought it was a duster. Gave it the walk round staring in the windows and was most impressed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts