UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after much procrastination, analysis and discussion I've taken the plunge an ordered a Duster Bi-Fuel, Prestige in slate grey. Mrs Wife has a Duster Prestige 1.6 so I know the car well. It'll be interesting as I tend to do higher mileage and more motorway journeys than most. I initially looked last year but with the 5 speed box the engine was revving too high for motorway use. Now its got a 6 speed box the revs are much lower which makes life a lot more comfortable.
Was due to collect Saturday just gone, but had a call from the dealers on Wednesday to let me know its now Mid-July. :cry:

Stu :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, picked it up last Tuesday. I did 500 miles last week and was amazed how good the performance was. Calculated the cost and it came in at £7.50 to do 100 miles.

I'm a very happy man :)

Duster LPG

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, picked it up last Tuesday. I did 500 miles last week and was amazed how good the performance was. Calculated the cost and it came in at £7.50 to do 100 miles.

I'm a very happy man :)

Duster LPG
What LPG price did you apply? I've paid as much as £0.80 per litre (Hampshire), and as little as £0.53 per litre (Midlands)

My logan 1.0 TCe does approx 10 miles on a litre of LPG driving sensibly (45 mpg).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts