UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of careful consideration,,,...

A lot of sleepless nights,,,,,,,

A lot of reviewing ......

And after a quick check on the Finances....

Ive now bitten the Bullet ....

I Just ordered 5 Dusters today.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Nice red trim.. Let us know how you get on with them!

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk
oh I will John,,,, dont worry about that. updates are everything these days.

Yes,, I think it was the red trim that finally swayed me you know.,,,,, very subtle.

I`m quite eager to see how they arrive..... Jiffy bag ?? brown paper ?? they may even arrive in one of those posh tubes,,, the ones that you can never open without getting the staple in your finger.

anyway.....

cant wait.

hehehehe

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
By the way....

Does anyone know how you cook one of those Fray Bentos steak and Kidney Puddings ??

( pudding,,,not pie )

Struggling here,,,, a bit worried too.... Coz last time I tried cooking one of these, I ended up in hospital for 2 days.,,,,,

I just followed the instructions on the can,,,,, and ended up with scalded feet. !!!

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
I hope you placed your order on the right website johno!

"Morning Sir - just delivering your 5 dusters. I noted the delivery instruction about leaving them in the front porch, but bit of a problem there and your drive-way isn't quite large enough either."

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Crikey !!!! ( tearing myself away from the Duster subject for a moment ) ............. wow....!!!!

I`m staggered,,,, Just been stood at the kitchen sink having my morning *** and a coffee,,,,, looking out of kitchen window, as you do, ..... ( well,,, as you do, if you smoke and drink coffee at the kitchen sink on a morning ),,,,,,,,,when I spotted next door neighbour`s Cat,,,sat on the fence,,,,looking into my garden,, or as we posh people say,,, recreational area.

It looked around 4 /5 times,,,,, ( i`m sure to see if anyone was looking,,,,,,coz , It just had that look on its face ),,,,,,then,,, It DOVE down into my side of the fence........ started spinning around on the spot,,, 4/5 times,., maybe 6.

then,,,,,,Cheeky thing started digging an hole, about 6 inch deep.,

then,,,, It hovered and carefully positioned itself above the aforementioned niche,,,,,,, It took a deep breath, looked around again,,,, and then....with great heave,,,,,, VOOOOOOM !!!!!..... deposited yesterdays Whiskas into MY Soil ... right next to the Lupin.

whats even more fascinating,,,,,, after the said emergency evacuation of its Bowels,,,,,, It then , unbelievably,, filled the Hole back in , and left. !!!!!

wow,,,, how clever is that ?? never seen that before,, what a clever Moggy.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
....hmm,,,,, forum member "Gonnarun" ... has just PM`d me, saying,,,,

" you shouldnt be that surprised John ... all cats do that "

I replied............. What ?? ... with a Shovel ??

hehehehehehehe

1 - 20 of 103 Posts