UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just taken delivery of a 1.2 Sandero and found the forum on my hunt for a spare wheel as the dealers don't seem to be bothered about selling me one.

So hello to you all form sunny Nottingham I will be lurking about and asking lots of questions :D :D :D
So you've actually got yours...... I will try not to flounce off in huff as I'm still waiting..... :)

How long were you waiting?

Reactions: min200

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We waited about 6 weeks in the end. We bought one that was "already on the way in" ie preordered by the dealership.

The follow up care is a bit pants at the moment trying to get the "documentation fee" back out of them that they promised...oh and looking for a spare wheel as well.

How long have you been waiting for yours so far then?

We got ours in metallic black with the 1.2 engine which is a lot smaller than im used too :lol:

·
Registered
382 Posts
We waited about 6 weeks in the end. We bought one that was "already on the way in" ie preordered by the dealership.

The follow up care is a bit pants at the moment trying to get the "documentation fee" back out of them that they promised...oh and looking for a spare wheel as well.

How long have you been waiting for yours so far then?

We got ours in metallic black with the 1.2 engine which is a lot smaller than im used too :lol:
only about 2 weeks at moment been promised end of July, mine also was on the way as an extra demonstrator, its a white 1.2 ambiance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts