UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just spotted that on the front doors there is only 1 key entry on the passenger door and none on the drivers door. From photos for left hand drive Stepways the key lock is on the drivers door but on the right hand drive no lock on drivers door. I assume if you needed to use the key (if you had a failure on the remote) you would have to climb over the passenger seat to gain access to the drivers position. Has anyone seen if the drivers door has a key lock on any of the Demo's.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
that is the coversion to the rhd only what is at most important to keep the cost down

the car its the same as lhd

since the door matrix are setup this way the cost to change it would be huge

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hi, Just spotted that on the front doors there is only 1 key entry on the passenger door and none on the drivers door. From photos for left hand drive Stepways the key lock is on the drivers door but on the right hand drive no lock on drivers door. I assume if you needed to use the key (if you had a failure on the remote) you would have to climb over the passenger seat to gain access to the drivers position. Has anyone seen if the drivers door has a key lock on any of the Demo's.
but presumably once you've opened the passenger door you can open all the doors via the central locking button or just lean across and open the driver's door?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I can't get emergency key out of fob

It's not locked in place by a key ring, is it?

I remember on my Merc A-Class, the key ring went through both the fob casing and the emergency key, so you had to remove the fob from the key ring to be able to get the emergency key out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts