UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Huge THANK YOU to all the staff at Knockhill

It was truly a superb event....and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves

It was fabulous to be allowed onto the track....

AND

even better that we were allowed to drive around the circuit !

what a FANTASTIC surprise that was.....WOW !!!

MANY MANY thanks

those that made it were

DM, Macnamara, Troute, GrahamR, Trubrit, Des, Racquel69, East Saxon and WaveyDavey...

6 Dusters, 2 Stepways, and a Logan :D :D :D

Enjoy these photos

DM xxx

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS EVERYONE

i thoroughly enjoyed it...and I hope that those that were able to make it did too !

The brill round the track was a total surprise...

Many thanks to Stuart the manager at Knockhill...

and Rory...our safety car driver and organiser....

When he asked...would you like to drive round...the only answer could be YES !!!!

Fantastic video Troute....superb...Dacias into the distance ....!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Oh and a quick snippet, a pan across the grid from the handheld. Can you feel that icy wind???

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the baltic ice cold breeze come gale force wind that sapped every last ounce of warmth from us all

and had us all running for hot chocolate after....

and meant I couldn't feel my feet til I got home...?????

that wind ????

no mate......sorry....never felt it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi folks, it was great to meet you all this afternoon just sorry I couldn't stay longer - duty calls and all that.

Catch up with you again and hopefully a bit longer, that way I'll have cake to go with my mince and tatties next time :)

Keep on Daciaing (new word, think I'll try to patent it)

Dave

Sent from my A1-810 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can we have some names please dm?
Hi ycfc....yes of course......the very first post on this thread....has some photos....and the list of evetybody that braved the cold...and had a fantastic treat :D :D

Silvery silver is the best

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi all.

Me and Allison had a great time at Knockhill, meeting our fellow Dacia owners. Yes it was cold, but going round that track in our Dacia convoy was brill.

That video is spot on Troute, well done. Thank you to DM for arranging the meeting and a big thank you to Knockhill staff.

Another fantastic surprise was awaiting us as we headed for Pitbauchlie Hotel, Dunfirmline (highly recommend) on the A823 after the event.

As I drove along I spotted a large bird perched on the fence ahead, about ten feet from the near side verge. As we got closer, the bird got bigger. As we came alongside I looked across at the unmistakable sight of an eagle, yes a bloody larger than life eagle.

I thought, can't be. Then I remembered, I'm in Scotland, of course its an eagle. Talk about icing on the cake.

The downside is that I didn't get a picture, I know, sh#te. I had noticed earlier in my rearview mirror some bugger tailgating me, and the last thing I wanted was a stranger ramming up the General's arse if I suddenly stopped. So we carried on with that brief but never to be forgotten encounter stored in the memory bank.

Now that Forth Road Bridge, what a brill piece of engineering. I also have some pictures of Knockhill which I will upload asap.

Regards,

Tony.

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley

·
Registered
407 Posts
More photo's from Knockhill.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts