UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that the Laureate version in my dealer's showroom had a chrome exhaust trim. Is this the same for all Laureate versions or just with some of the accessory packs?

Graham

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi Graham...i think mine came with the styling pack but also found mine came with a full set of mats and was told that it was part of the protection pack.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I saw that the Laureate version in my dealer's showroom had a chrome exhaust trim. Is this the same for all Laureate versions or just with some of the accessory packs?

Graham
Hi GrahamR, as sidestand says it's part of the styling pack. I didn't want the full styling pack, so I've bought the chrome exhaust as a standalone accessory (I just don't have the Duster to go with it yet!). You can order it from RenaultPartsDirect and there's a link on this forum plus a 10% discount code:

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/forum/17-renaultpartsdirectcouk/

and it looks like this:

IMG_ChromeExhaust.jpg

For the Diesel configuration it's the 50mm option that fits, while the 45mm option is for the petrol models

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Graham...i think mine came with the styling pack but also found mine came with a full set of mats and was told that it was part of the protection pack.
Mats are not part of the protection pack, I bought mine with the delivery pack which was basically mats, first aid kit and warning triangle!

Protection Pack is Parking Sensor, Alarm, Boot Liner, Mudguards and Tailgate Protection strip

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thats what i thought Tallywag, but when i picked the car up to my surprise there were mats fitted..... i didnt order or ask for a delivery pack and defo no first aid kit or warning triangle.

Lucky me then i guess lol.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my car today complete with a set of free mats courtesy of my dealer :)

(still need to buy an exhaust trim though!)

Graham

·
Registered
560 Posts
GrahamR nobody believes you without pictures ;-)

Hope you enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts