UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dacia customer services are telling me that the two images below of the Laureate Prime interior are correct, and show the door cards in the vehicle correctly.

What do you guys think?

duster-prime-interior.jpg

Untitled.png

Attachments

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I notice the inside door handles are a different colour BUT shouldn't the door panels be cloth?
Is that what you are thinking?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd say the evidence is irrefutable, DCS disagree.

Must be those rose tinted specs . . . .

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Isn't there a little footnote saying something along the lines of 'specification can change at anytime without notice' so both pics could be correct.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
From Dacias website -

"Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on the site is the most recent and correct, from time to time the specifications of vehicles, services and prices can change without notice."

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
From Dacias website -

"Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on the site is the most recent and correct, from time to time the specifications of vehicles, services and prices can change without notice."
That's pretty much a standard industry clause that allows for minor changes

·
Registered
269 Posts
Does it really matter? I mean, who in their right mind would buy a car off just the brochure and website information? Oh yes, I did!!! Oops.
PS: The Stepway still proved to be one of my best ever decisions.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it matters, it's a point of principle. Advertising may not be misleading.

The car has the standard door trim, it should be the laureate door trim, at least.

I've contacted Renault and Dacia board members, as Dacia CS are now not responding.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quick update,

Dacia CS need to go to Specsavers,

"The trim is correct and there are no rectifications required"

They still won't tell me their photograph is wrong, if they'd just done that at the start . . . . .

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After you have read my incredibly small writing above ! :lol:
Now the question is what are you going to do now ?
After you have read my incredibly small writing above ! :lol:
Take off the trim that's not right in my eyes, and colour code with the Cosmos Blue probably.

Dacia sent me the prices of the door cards and handles, it's more than the premium I paid for their 'premium' edition. . . . .

·
Registered
173 Posts
Old thread... But just checking to see if you got any further with this? My Prime has the same interior as yours. Looks good in grey, but think it's a touch classier in black.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts