UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been messaging someone in Dacia customer service and they told me that leather seats will be an option soon because of demand but he couldn't tell me how much it will or when it'll be an option. Anyone on here know when it'll be?

Also I asked a Dealer to see if I could find out but the first thing they knew about it was me asking them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Chuffy I asked my sales about leather , what the cost would be ! I was informed that leather would not be a option on the RH drive cars due to them being made in India !! Due to the cow being sacred . But it could be re-upholstered in Britton at a cost of about £1200 +vat..... Des

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Badboyardy yes it would have if it was a Laureate plus gear knob , but they are apparentley supplied with temps fitted in the factory , and swapped over in the UK the leather fitted to the L/hookers was retro fitted in Germany. so i was informed. Des

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Badboyardy yes it would have if it was a Laureate plus gear knob , but they are apparentley supplied with temps fitted in the factory , and swapped over in the UK the leather fitted to the L/hookers was retro fitted in Germany. so i was informed. Des
Guess that makes sense £1200+ vat to stick some faux leathers seat covers on - Sacrebleu as the french may say

·
Registered
281 Posts
The salesman I spoke to on Saturday seemed to think that leather was an option, he had a full option build system on screen but we never got through it to see if it was true, maybe considering the delivery times it will be available to order now for delivery much later this year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had contact with someone on the Dacia help that pops up on the Dacia uk website and they confirmed that leather will be an option in the UK. Although still no idea of timescale or cost.
It could just turn out to be wrong but fingers crossed.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just to let ye guys know ... here in Ireland I was forwarded a list of upgrades in November.

Including the Packs, Leather was also an option

Full Leather Upholstry was quoted at €1,850 or circa £1570

·
Registered
560 Posts
Seems there are some offering custom fit covers in leatherette on EBay. Search Dacia Duster Covers.

Less than 5 weeks?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Think I prefer Peter T's leather option but would not say no to either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts