UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ive never seen one with leather seats. Anyone who got them, please post pics.

The good thing with leather seats is that they are easy to clean.
They are freezing cold in the winter, boiling hot and sticky in the summer and the leather cracks up if you dont have regular maintence.

·
Registered
319 Posts
You can get them covered 100% in real leather for a grand. The Dacia ones are only real leather fascia and plastic sides and backs. I had my Duster done in black and perforated grey leather. It was a nice job they did and well worth it i say. See the pics. Company name is Trimstar www.trim-star.co.uk.

I had the choice of all colours and patterns but i decided to match the colours of the doors and the dashboard so it all looked right and matched.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Wait another month and i will be having my Steppie done out in dark grey with blue diamond pattern centres. I will post pics once done.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Leather being done next week will post when i get it back the weekend after. its to be in full black leather and with blue seat centres in a diamond stitched pattern like a Range Rover Sport. and black headrests. No plastic edges or seat backs for me , just full leather.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It cost £1250 from a company called Trimstar in Essex. They did my old Duster in 2013 as well. If you dont have the diamond pattern centres its a couple of hundred less. You get a free loan Audi A4 whilst they have your car too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts