UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a new thread to show off our cars ( and mods ) I'll start with my standard 2013 DCi

ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1452429937.543673.jpg ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1452429953.533289.jpg ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1452429968.141051.jpg ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1452430065.103707.jpg ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1452430074.211538.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...c'mon Geraint - its about time you finished the job with matching roof stripes!...

Joe

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...I very nearly went for a Cinder Red Stepway, but your white one looks really mean 'n' moody with the blacked out bits...

...I really must get round to spraying my badges & grille trims!...

Joe

·
Registered
87 Posts
for quite some time now i tried starting a topic to show off my stepway and all of my mods (not a few)... but can't seem to share pictures, seems I have to pay a membership to have full access to the fórum... what up with that???

well, no pics posted on this fórum then...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I use windows (typical laptop) and android (kitkat tablet). Wether I try sharing a link of the image (url via the picture button) or uploading fotos to the forum (via the media button), it doesn't really matter if I'm replying or creating a new topic, it just doesn't work!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I use windows (typical laptop) and android (kitkat tablet). Wether I try sharing a link of the image (url via the picture button) or uploading fotos to the forum (via the media button), it doesn't really matter if I'm replying or creating a new topic, it just doesn't work!
saka to upload photos.

Look for the following buttons...

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Here is "our" Stepway,

Before you ask about the number plate; it's the better half's car. As a youngster she lived down under in Adelaide. She to this day still uses some of the words/sayings that she picked up when living there including "Ratbag".

And no, it's not towing the mobile home! :lol:

Richard

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts