UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Santa

I have been a very good boy all year (well mostly) even when antagonised by the bullies on the best forum in the world daciaforum.co.uk, have you seen it? If not you need to register and maybe do away with the sled and get a Duster as I think you will find it is far more practical and leaves far less mess behind.

D&M and Maude have been very naughty girls and always ruin peoples topics by talking about rubber and tartan tights and wobbly bits etc... but I have always been good and never joined in with any of their smutty comments, honest.

Any way I would like

The Chrome Fog Lights inserts from Vmaxx Das Zubehor. They are a bargain at just 69 euros

The upper and lower grills would be nice too from the same place

A double din touch screen Pioneer stereo with optional reversing camera

A set of winter steel wheels with winter tyres (chunky for the white stuff)

A Nilfisk pressure washer E140 with all extras to get the mud off of my lovely Duster

A set of Lynx side steps from tradevanaccessories.co.uk, they are a little pricey but I'm sure that you can do a deal on bulk as I'm sure lots of other Duster owners would like them

Lastly if there is room could I have a set of Osram front fog combo LED lights please as they are Gucci and would really finish the duster off.

I think that is about it, if there is anything else I will text you

Thank you very much

duster_4x4_driver

aged forty something

PS please don't hold that little incident at last years Christmas do against me

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Don't forget some gloves Furby keep those soft hands warm and a big coat so you don't get 'man flu' again :rolleyes:

Who are these forum bullies Furby? tell me and I'll go and sort them out for you :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Furby...

you've got to be on the "good" list :rolleyes: !!!

George :wub: is convinced that "Dasher" --- owned by Jay Duster------ has something to with Father Christmas and his sleigh...

He has also written to Father Christmas and would like a new chrome tail pipe...and an engine seal

DM x

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Dear Santa

I have been a very good boy all year (well mostly) even when antagonised by the bullies on the best forum in the world daciaforum.co.uk, have you seen it? If not you need to register and maybe do away with the sled and get a Duster as I think you will find it is far more practical and leaves far less mess behind.

D&M and Maude have been very naughty girls and always ruin peoples topics by talking about rubber and tartan tights and wobbly bits etc... but I have always been good and never joined in with any of their smutty comments, honest.

Any way I would like

The Chrome Fog Lights inserts from Vmaxx Das Zubehor. They are a bargain at just 69 euros

The upper and lower grills would be nice too from the same place

A double din touch screen Pioneer stereo with optional reversing camera

A set of winter steel wheels with winter tyres (chunky for the white stuff)

A Nilfisk pressure washer E140 with all extras to get the mud off of my lovely Duster

A set of Lynx side steps from tradevanaccessories.co.uk, they are a little pricey but I'm sure that you can do a deal on bulk as I'm sure lots of other Duster owners would like them

Lastly if there is room could I have a set of Osram front fog combo LED lights please as they are Gucci and would really finish the duster off.

I think that is about it, if there is anything else I will text you

Thank you very much

duster_4x4_driver
aged forty something

PS please don't hold that little incident at last years Christmas do against me
You forgot to ask for the jumbo bottle of Old Spice!! For real men. ;)

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Brilliant letter to Santa 4x4 - I hope he can get all that stuff down your chimney!!

Reactions: duster_4x4_driver

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I forgot I don't have a chimney. Ok plan B make sure there is a big hole in my roof :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
its ok Furby :D :D

every body knows...that he either magics a chimney and fireplace if there is a wall big enough...

or uses a magic key :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have one of those daft new builds with a fireplace but no Chimney. At least he still has plenty of parking space on the roof. Oooh I feel a photoshop coming on haha

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See told you Santa had got a Duster.

He went for the Christmas pack as it handles better in the snow. Snow surprise on the colour choice (I know I know I couldn't help it). Good man, I wonder if he has joined the forum yet?

Christmas_Duster.jpg

Please note that any claims that this picture is not real is a claim that Santa does not exist. Do you really want to spoil Christmas for the kiddies mmmm do you?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts