UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very impressive write-up in my local paper (Llanelli star).
Really impressed with sandero and stepway in general, only negative was the lack of equipment and no engine choice on the access sandero.
Cool :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Most reviews I've read are positive but with minor criticisms usually about the lower spec Sandero and the hard plastic interior. I drive a Fiat Panda(hopefully not for much longer) which has plenty of hard plastic, do I care , do I heck. I test drove the Sandero Laureate 0.9 and was impressed, hard plastic and all - in truth I hardly noticed it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Most reviews I've read are positive but with minor criticisms usually about the lower spec Sandero and the hard plastic interior. I drive a Fiat Panda(hopefully not for much longer) which has plenty of hard plastic, do I care , do I heck. I test drove the Sandero Laureate 0.9 and was impressed, hard plastic and all - in truth I hardly noticed it.
Especially for the price being paid... what they seem to forget is that we all want different things... thats why there are so many different shops.. not everyone wants, or can afford to shop at Harrods or Tesco, Sainsburys or any of the big named supermarkets.. that why the other shops do so well.. when arw these car reviewers going to wake up in the real world... and thats why Dacia (provided the reliability and quality of what they produce is good and consistent) will go on to overtake the big names... at least whe we drive out of the showroom we wont be loosing £10K for many of us the cars didn't cost that much ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well said Bandit, a reliable car with good mpg suits me fine! I think the Stepway dCi will prove a hit in the UK.

Reactions: Juju Beanz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts