UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a new tyre on my sandero Laureate on Friday and the email from etyres warns I need to have my locking wheel nut key. I don't remember being given one so is it in the car somewhere?

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
They mean IF you have locking wheelnuts,,,, then dont forget to bring the key with you, otherwise theyre stuck.

But,,, I dont think your car has locking nuts,,,, cant see anything in the manual/Brochure.

so i wouldnt worry,,,, well,,, unless someone pinches your wheels of course,,,, then I would worry.

hehehheh

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Alloy`s are more generally desirable,,//,knickable...etc....

so ... dont worry. If you didnt ask for alloy wheels when your ordered the car,,,,,,,,then I dont think you have locking nuts...... so to speak,,,hehehe.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My sandero laureate has a locking wheel nut. It was left in the glove box for me. Most manufacturers fit them to cars with alloys now.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
ahhhh Looks like I may have given you bum info then Kavanne........... I`m thinking stepway.

so youngy,,,, is yours ( and I assume kavannes ) the "sahara" wheels then ??

I was thinking stepway,,,,which I thought were steeel,,,,even on laureate. ( I assumed sandero would be same )

so kavanne,,,, heheheheh....... have a look in glovebox ,,,, as per youngy.

·
Registered
279 Posts
ahhhh Looks like I may have given you bum info then Kavanne........... I`m thinking stepway.

so youngy,,,, is yours ( and I assume kavannes ) the "sahara" wheels then ??

I was thinking stepway,,,,which I thought were steeel,,,,even on laureate. ( I assumed sandero would be same )

so kavanne,,,, heheheheh....... have a look in glovebox ,,,, as per youngy.
My wheels aren't the Sahara style. The alloys I have are not available in the dacia catelogue but came with the car. ????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts