UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a website where I can compare the boot space on offer in a Logan with its rivals?

I was thinking fabia estate, focus estate, astra estate, 208 and 308 estates?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is there a website where I can compare the boot space on offer in a Logan with its rivals?

I think it s first in class for boot space. just like the old one. for SURe it s bigger than fabia estate and 208 estate. 100% dunno about the rest but the boot should be at least the same size as an focus (would not even consider one) or a astra (would consider one).

·
Registered
43 Posts
"At the Geneva Motor Show we drew comparisons with the Skoda Fabia estate, which is sure to be a rival for the Logan MCV. The Dacia offers a 573 litres of load capacity with the rear seats up, extending to 1,518 litres with the seats down. This compares to 505 litres and 1,485 litres for the Skoda"

so that s for sure. The mcv it s best boot in it s class. class witch containes the Fabia Estate , 208 estate and other minis.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts

New Dacia Logan MCV
Launched in 2006, the Logan MCV estate was purchased by more than 380 000 customers in over 40 countries.
After successfully introduced last year, the new Logan, Sandero and Sandero Stepway, completes its offer with new Dacia Logan MCV.

Such new Logan and Sandero, the New Logan MCV exterior styling adopts a modern station wagons and specific interior design appealing.
Roomy and functional, the New Logan MCV offer, due to its size, generous interior space, with 5 seats and a luggage compartment with a volume of 573 liters.
New Dacia Logan MCV makes no compromises!
The model proposed in almost all markets, higher benefits for a price comparable to that of its predecessor.

New Dacia Logan MCV is well equipped and offers more comfort and safety. Among the facilities available in the series since the first trim level, include ESP stability control system, steering, side airbags (for all markets where it sells Euro5 engines) and folding rear seat 1/3-2 / 3 (in all trading countries).

Modern, new Logan MCV provides a wide range of equipment: MEDIA NAV multimedia system, limiter / speed regulator, rear parking assist and Eco mode. The new TCe petrol engines and diesel 90 provides greater pleasure to drive, but also a low consumption and low CO2 emissions.
New Dacia Logan MCV can be ordered from the second quarter 2013.

google translation

source http://www.daciagroup.com/presa/comunicate-de-presa/2013/dacia-isi-continua-ofensiva-cu-noul-logan-mcv

if u have more question that i might be able to help u with dont hesitate

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
THIS IS PURELY FOR YOU FAQ

New Logan MCV 1.5 dCi 90BHP Laureate (ROMANIAN VERSION THE UK MIGHT BE DIFFERENT )

Standard Equipment

ASR, ESP
Driver front airbag
Airbag front passenger (with manual disconnection)
ABS, electronic brake allocator
Onboard computer
Wiper rear window
trunk Light
Limited by the speed

Front side airbags
Handles opening interior doors black
EBA (Emergency Brake Assist)
Mobile ashtray and lighter
Adjustable front seatbelts height
3 rear seatbelts 3-point
Height-adjustable driver seat
Daytime running lights
Electric front windows
fog lights
Leather steering wheel

Handles opening doors exterior body color
Alert audible and visual seatbelt fastening driver and passenger

air Conditioning
Steel rims 15 "Full Capacity Groomy
Spare
Body-color exterior mirrors with electric adjustment and de-icing
rack
Height-adjustable front head restraints (full)
Split-folding rear seat and 1/3, 2/3 Isofix
steering
heated rear window
3 height adjustable rear headrests (type commas)
Bumpers front body-color rear
Radio 2DIN: CD, MP3 with steering wheel control satellite, jack socket, USB, Bluetooth ®
media Nav + 300.00 €

Height-adjustable steering wheel
Luggage cover type winder
Wands black side protection
Central locking with remote control key
Upholstery fabric Laureate
Carbon leather Foncia + 600.00 €

google translation

source http://www.dacia.ro/modele-si-preturi/noul-logan-mcv/preturi-si-specificatii/index.jsp?modelKey=52K&versions=VEC010_ROUM&userPriceType=&codes=&toggles=&show=2

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will wait for the Honest John review.

Its a shame Dacia have teased us with the motor show unveiling and not followed it up with vehicles for the motoring press to test drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts