UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,

Looking for some help, have had my Logan for a year first service went swimmingly, car's around 17k on the clock and I keep getting power loss in 3rd.

Car Stats 1.6DCI Turbo Logan

Does anyone else have this issue? It got so bad that It started losing power in all gear when on boost, also a warning light came up and states a power train issue (sensor)???

Currently with Renault who have no idea what's wrong, I think turbo's gone, they think It's DPF filter which has now been re-gen'd and the issue is still there.

Any help?

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HI all,

Looking for some help, have had my Logan for a year first service went swimmingly, car's around 17k on the clock and I keep getting power loss in 3rd.

Car Stats 1.5DCI Turbo Logan

Does anyone else have this issue? It got so bad that It started losing power in all gear when on boost, also a warning light came up and states a power train issue (sensor)???

Currently with Renault who have no idea what's wrong, I think turbo's gone, they think It's DPF filter which has now been re-gen'd and the issue is still there.

Any help?

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI all,

Car Stats 1.6DCI Turbo Logan

Any help?
Is the vehicle going into limp mode due to turbo overboost?

ie. drive it gently with no problem, but start pushing it and it looses power.

turn off the ingition which resets it and it`s ok till it is pushed again?

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Is the vehicle going into limp mode due to turbo overboost?

ie. drive it gently with no problem, but start pushing it and it looses power.

turn off the ingition which resets it and it`s ok till it is pushed again?
That happened to me yesterday and the day before....on my hyundai sonata...... Its sounds just like my symptoms martin....... I`m now thinking its linked to my MAIN prob,,,,,,see >>>

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/forum/topic/8897-expert-help-required-please/?hl=%2Bexpert+%2Bhelp+%2Brequired

sorrry to chip in Mrdjmo

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts