UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, inside the front wing of my Logan there are 2 or 3 extended pieces of metal inside the arch with a hole in? Should I be able to see these does anyone know, or am I missing a liner or something? Only noticed it this morning. This is on both sides but nothing on the rear? Excuse me for not taking a pic, but my phone is fairly old and no flash.
Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that, I thought I had something missing! The back wheel arch has nothing in it at all, or liner of any kind. I was going to shout hello up there, but it might echo back at me.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
The front wing is the same as the stepway. On our stepway those lugs are what the external arch guard attaches too. Ill post a pick later as I'm still in bed :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1404466694.303263.jpg
It's not the best pic but it's chucking it down just now. Taken from the passengers side looking up and forward. :)

thanks for that pic ninecherries, it looks like that moulding protects the outer edge of the wheel arch from stones, debris etc.. I'm a pain, but how is attached to the rear arch?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, no rain here, could have done with some so I didn't have to dig the garden out.
If they can be fitted I may consider getting some, but I'd have to colour code them first or they'll look daft onthe Logan.
Although others might think they'll look daft anyway :wacko:

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
The opposite. Ended up on a road with a fresh topping of loose chippings! Very dusty and very very loose chips. There was a very slow moving stepway on that road, still to wash the car after that run to hartlepool :/ long story that I'll tell you about sometime ;)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The opposite. Ended up on a road with a fresh topping of loose chippings! Very dusty and very very loose chips. There was a very slow moving stepway on that road, still to wash the car after that run to hartlepool :/ long story that I'll tell you about sometime ;)

thank you very much nine cherries, I think that chipping is going on everywhere at the min, they do it here every year, I always get that last minute 'ill turn around' by then its too late.
They even do roads they have only just resurfaced here, and today I've seen just one side of the road done.
Hope your stepway came off unmarked, I imagine those black arch mouldings protect a fair bit.
Thanks again for the pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts