UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove a Logan MCV with my kids in the back, my wife between them and a boot full of the junk we have to take with us, and the friendly sales guy in the passenger seat.

Bear in mind I usually drive an MPV with a 120BHP diesel engine and soft suspension. I've owned sporty hatches, saloons and a beautiful Spyder.

I thought the car was quiet, pulled well, stopped on a dime and most importantly handled beautifully.

Perhaps it was just a good one, but we now have a Prime on order, can't wait. Would be a great car at twice the money.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Well done you, have sent an invite to join the Norfolk Broads group as requested, we are not a very active group I'm afraid, the one and only meet was organised by AnnieJ who coincidentally is a Logan owner from Wymondham!! But she has now left the Forum, But if you see a white Logan driving round Wymondham with 2 little boys in the back, give her a toot and a wave.

How are your organisational skills? Feel free to organise a venue for the second meet once you get your car!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey @Maud how do I join the Norfolk Broads Group ? As I'm in Suffolk I don't drive a Logan but I do drive a Sandero tho which Iv owned for 4 weeks nearly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Are Suffolk people not allowed to drive Logans then? Seems a bit unfair, I mean you're probably pretty good at driving tractors.... :lol: :lol:

I will send an invite immediately.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been demolished on the A11 by a white Logan driver who turned off at wymondham, perhaps that was her haha.

Shame Norfolk is such a lovely county to drive around.

I'm ok at organisation supposedly given my job, but two kids doesn't leave an awful lot of headspace.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Well at the last meeting I was trying to persuade people to meet up next time at Congo Golf near Easton - how old are the kids? It's good fun although some people, mentioning no names, Mr Fondeo! do try to cheat....) It's £21 for a family of 4 which isn't too bad. Adults £8 each (Mr Fondeo grumbled like stink about that but it's good fun.)

And the car park is a reasonable size so we should be able to line up the Dacias and get a decent photo.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 and a half and a year old. They love Dinosaur Adventure and stuff like that, we only recently came back to my home county so its been very much trial and error finding places to go. Eaton park was a hit.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
2 and a half and a year old. They love Dinosaur Adventure and stuff like that, we only recently came back to my home county so its been very much trial and error finding places to go. Eaton park was a hit.
Too young to wield a golf club then! Although the two and a half year old might be about my level......

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think even the one year old would have a better handicap than me. There's a golf course at lenwade, but also crazy golf at dinosaur adventure ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts