UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Elliott...if you go to the buy/sell section and look for the thread by Karl....he is in the parts dept at a dealership....and they give a stonking discount to forum members.
Even to up here its a bargain.
Ive had allsorts of bits from him.
Give him a ring...its certainly worth asking the question..
Best wishes
DM x

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I have just bought a Logan MCV 2 (I.e. new design). Very pleased with it so far !
I want to fit a towbar, but I can't work out whether towbars for the original model will fit the new ones or not. Many suppliers don't seem to differentiate between the two. Any insight ?
Many thanks
Matt

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hello,
I have just bought a Logan MCV 2 (I.e. new design). Very pleased with it so far !
I want to fit a towbar, but I can't work out whether towbars for the original model will fit the new ones or not. Many suppliers don't seem to differentiate between the two. Any insight ?
Many thanks
Matt
Don't tow bars have to be fitted and certified by authorised fitting establishments under EU law?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Don't tow bars have to be fitted and certified by authorised fitting establishments under EU law?
Not quite, they can only be fitted with European Type Approved towbars if the vehicle has received European Whole Vehicle Type Approval. This means utilising fixed points on the chassis etc.

Freestyling it by bolting onto the chassis willy nilly or welding up your own towbar is no longer allowed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts