UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My anmeldelser is Martin and is from Denmark. Dacia has just arrived to DK for a year ago. we have considered Dacia Logan MCV 1.5 90hp - is there anyone who has both good and bad experiences with it? Regards Martin

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Hi martin, welcome to daciadom,. the best dom to be in.....

the logan mcv is growing in popularity here too, but I'm sure one of the owners will be along shortly to answer ur question

best wishes

DM x

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Hello everyone. My anmeldelser is Martin and is from Denmark. Dacia has just arrived to DK for a year ago. we have considered Dacia Logan MCV 1.5 90hp - is there anyone who has both good and bad experiences with it? Regards Martin
welcome martin

everybody has or have only good experiences with the mcv thats why nobody is posting being very busy enjoying they car ;)

:D :D :D :lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi Eigil, this is very quiet part of the site. As antavi has already said, this is a quiet part of the forum. We are indeed out enjoying our Logans,

Spent 5 hours driving mine today, it's a Tce 90 in Laureate spec. Really soft and comfortable ride, loads of space for the kids and all their associated stuff, cheap to run and cheap to buy. They don't have all the latest gizmos, but frankly after my previous car which I forever worried about the cost of putting right if it did go wrong, is a welcome relief.

The only real downsides are it's no sports car and umm well that's it really. Oh there's no interior light to illuminate the rear seats which is annoying when trying to strap in an unwilling 2 year old, but my solution is a £3 LED torch stuck to to head lining.

·
Registered
77 Posts
As said before , we are so pleased with our Sandero that we have taken the plunge :wub:& ordered our DCI Logan this week ! Hopefully will pick up in a couple of weeks from the dealer ! Cant wait for this car to arrive ! ! :)

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Hope you enjoy your Logan as much as I enjoy mine.Great car .It's comfortable,roomy,and economical.Had mine a month now. Filled it up when I first got it. Still got 1/4 of a tank of diesel left after 500 miles.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Bravaedie that means ur getting 50 miles gallon 650 miles full tank and gd to me get even beta as gets run in be seven then

1 - 9 of 9 Posts