UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call and my Logan is at the dealers EARLY!

The gutting thing is that we thought I wasn't getting my hands on her until the 31st, so have arranged and paid for another car for Christmas. Plus the 200 we were going to get part ex for my hunk of junk is now not available (she went to the scrapyard after blowing up at work) so I guess I still have to wait until the 31st which is pay day...

I'm off in there tomorrow to sign the last bits of paperwork, but I'm not allowed to see her! Harsh...

Anyway, Dacia can be quicker than they promise, it seems!

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Why are you not allowed to see her? I saw Buster a week before I picked him up. He was all dirty with the protective wax stuff still on him but it was great to be able to have a quick look. Sounds odd that they wont let you see Lola! Shame they messed up your other plans too.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the 'compound' where mortals are not permitted, it seems...

Trying to see if we can cancel the borrowed car insurance, husband reckons he can cobble together the 200. Still possible I might have her by the weekend!

Reactions: eithnew

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Good luck Annie!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great news Annie! Hope you can get sorted to collect her before xmas :)

They won't let you see her in the compound simply because it's a working area of the site and they probably aren't insured if you stub your toe while you are in there! :/

Believe me, she'll still be worth the wait!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Confirmed pick up is going to be the 31st now, a delayed Christmas present, that's all!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Why are you not allowed to see her? I saw Buster a week before I picked him up. He was all dirty with the protective wax stuff still on him but it was great to be able to have a quick look. Sounds odd that they wont let you see Lola! Shame they messed up your other plans too.
Off Topic

I am glad you wrote this ! Some people think the protective wax is rust some of it stays in spots on the car (it shouldn't we know) but thats life and the owners then think OH NO Rust mainly white car owners get this problem

So Back on topic

Enjoy your new car Annie

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will!

Reactions: Stuart
1 - 9 of 9 Posts