UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my stepway last week but just been told it won't arrive until mid to late February proper gutted only plus side I can wait till 1st March and get a 15 plate

·
Registered
269 Posts
I had a 3 month wait, and it did drag a bit. But the consolation is I am sure you will love your Stepway like the rest of us do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Blimey, that is long, I thought mine was bad enough, ordered start of August, delivered end of October, nearly 4 weeks after my projected delivery date when I ordered it...

Good luck on the wait, mine was worth it :)

Shows how popular these are getting, nothing like a little financial crisis to open people's eyes to value for money, brand names just aren't worth the 200%-300% mark up. Was chatting to the sales rep when I picked mine up. The Ambiance trim is actually sold at cost, they make nothing on them (maybe even a small loss after factoring in overheads etc.). The Laureate they make a little on, but not much.

Vroom, vroom, ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I was looking at all types of cars was about to buy a new fiesta but stumbled across a pullout in a news paper the price and value for money is unbelievable I can't wait to get it

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Ordered my stepway last week but just been told it won't arrive until mid to late February proper gutted only plus side I can wait till 1st March and get a 15 plate
Seems that the waiting time has gone up abit, to near last years figures. I waited from July 8th until November 21st last year ! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ouch, that is a while! We ordered our car mid August, it was suppose to be with us by September but it ended up arriving at the end of October. I thought we had to wait a while, but at least it will be worth the wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts