UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone suggest a suitable steel wheel for the stepway, someone said a megan wheel would fit the car.

Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks

·
Registered
517 Posts
I can confirm that the Meagan III has five spoke steel 16" rims but they are 5 stud fixings, the Stepway is 4 stud. A Clio III 16" may fit as it has 4 studs but its not a 5 spoke but is 6.5J not 6J.

You have to ensure the offsets are correct 36mm I believe but please check as info on this item is sketchy to say the least..

The correct part number for the Stepway 16" 5 spoke 4 stud ROAD WHEEL is (as far as I can tell) is :403001040R

The spare wheel for the Stepway is listed as a 15" so here is the problem! at last I ve found it!

Advice is therefore : DONT ORDER A SPARE WHEEL ensure you order a ROAD WHEEL.

Just for completeness this is the part number of a standard 15" 6J 4 stud steel wheel - the one they usually supply on the Stepway as a spare with an 80KMH sticker on it. : 403003689R

as clear as mud isn't it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, can anyone suggest a suitable steel wheel for the stepway, someone said a megan wheel would fit the car.

Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks
Hi vanguard, if you want a new 5 spoke wheel, go to renaultpartsdirect and use this discount code

DaciaForumRPD2013 to get 10% off, wheel cost about £63 inc carriage

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, thanks for that. It is a four stud that I need.

I see someone selling wheels & tyres on ebay. For various makes & types, will ask what he has.....

Cheers

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi vanguard, if you want a new 5 spoke wheel, go to renaultpartsdirect and use this discount code

DaciaForumRPD2013 to get 10% off, wheel cost about £63 inc carriage
Cheers Stepwise, have just ordered one from renault parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts