UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy probably a nearly new Dacia Sandero Ambiance - can medianav be bought and fitted to the model? If so where do you buy the system separately.

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Looking to buy probably a nearly new Dacia Sandero Ambiance - can medianav be bought and fitted to the model? If so where do you buy the system separately.
2 brandnew for sale on eBay at the moment, but I don't know if they will fit ! ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
The dealer can supply at about £250, and it should be a straight forward plug & play with the DIN connectors...

There were two on the Buy & Sell page on the forum, a few days ago...

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
The dealer can supply at about £250, and it should be a straight forward plug & play with the DIN connectors...

There were two on the Buy & Sell page on the forum, a few days ago...
I think that these are/were the one's on eBay. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Put deposit on a Sandero Amibiance 1.2 today and told you can only have the MediaNav on the Laureute models. In the brochure aswell its shown that only the Laureute models can be outifitted with it.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
ironically built in navs are never as good as aftermarket ones' a cd and Bluetooth are fitted to your motor so if your really desperate for a sat nav invest in a Tom Tom for around £80' this way you can also use it in any other vehicle you drive.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Most manufacturers are moving away from the built-in MediaNav systems. Hyundai are supplying dash mounts for iPhones to be used for SatNav, on their new ranges instead.

Go with a TomTom as you know what you are getting and the support will be there....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The satnav on my Samsung S4 mini has always been more than good enough for me . Connect it through the bluetooth to the car and jobs a good un !

·
Registered
370 Posts
I like the idea of manufacturers fitting sockets to accept retail units, it just seems like a really elegant solution .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts