UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anybody know what type of LPG system is used in the 2021 tce 100 Bi fuel Dacia vehicles.
Is it a DPI system liquid Phase Direct Injection system is the LPG injected straight into the combustion chamber.
Is it LPI system inject liquid directly into the intake manifold.
I can not see a vaporizing unit in the engine bay so presume it is not a vaporizing system.
Does it use the petrol car injectors to inject the liquid LPG as well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have no knowledge of lpg, all i know is that you should try to phone the garage first as 5 out of 6 i've visited had no usable pump anymore and my local one is 78p and not the 58p they say.
I noticed on the Bp pump it said do not use a valve, but you have to with the duster as theirs no way to fill without it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are 3 separate injectors on the inlet manifold, which implies the gas is injected into the manifold. There isn't a vaporiser so presumably it is liquid injected gas. The LPG injectors are the orange bits:

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive battery Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1 Posts
The machine works through pumping LPG at excessive stress from the LPG vehicle tank to the engine inlet manifold via hard and fast liquid LPG injectors. The Oil And Filter Change Service In Dubai injectors spray the liquid LPG into the intake manifold. The gasoline vaporizing inside the intake manifold cools and increases the density of the intake air.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts