UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to source a soft/retractable luggage cover for the Duster? I believe that the European models have them, but are they available and would they fit?

I have dogs to transport, so if I am going to get a Duster I need a replacement for the rigid parcel shelf.

Cheers matt

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Somebody asked that a few months ago, apart from trying to source one from France or somewhere I don't think you'll get one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aha,
I came across Karl's email address while searching the threads and sent him an enquiry. Apparently he can source one for £247.

No other details or pics/part numbers, but I assume it will fit ok. It's a lot of money for a roller blind though!!! At least when I get my finances sorted and order a Duster, ( i suspect a 4wd Laureate in that luvvly luminous white), I know where to go for the soft luggage cover.

Matt

·
Registered
38 Posts
On the Dacia.ie site the dusters look like they have the european shelf rather than the uk spec oned

Sent from my GT-I9505 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
324 Posts
My dealer can get it but it would cost circa £190.

When I ordered my first Duster in October 2012 the display car was a lhd with a soft boot cover.

But they are a lot cheaper on the continent, lol

Sent from my HTC One X using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts